Context:- Rich countries must commit technology and funds to move to net zero carbon emissions.
- WESTERN Economies are taking pledges for net zeor emission by the mid of this century.
- the forerunner country is germany
- recent talk between india and usa also whos USA wants india to commit on net zero emission.
- What india should do
- 22 % of her people are in the abject of poverty and millions of the people dont have access to energy.
- so priority should be accesseblity of energy to lower strata but india can have technology transfer and fund transfer from the west with the agressive take on green energy.